Love to write?
Passionate about Health, Food, Fashion, Business, Technology, Sports, Entertainment etc.?
Do you have any valid and helpful information to share to the general public.
We would be thrilled to have your voice be a part of HyperSpotlight Blog. We are always looking for new writers to join our growing Health, Food, Fashion, Business, Technology, Sports, Entertainment etc. hub. Join us today if you want to contribute wether frequently or occasionally or become our guest Blogger.
What are the benefits?
- You are giving an opportunity to gain more exposure for your career or business to new growing audience in your respective category.
- A byline/author bio giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your blog/website(if any).
Any article submitted to us will be promoted via social medias. we will also sponsor your on different social media platforms for maximum reach and engagement. We are also sure you will share your post also to your networks giving even more coverage to your work.
We don’t accept Post with:
- False information
- Shady investment promotions like; Betting, MLM, FOREX, Binary Options and Cryptocurrencies.
- Post with incorrect spellings, grammatical errors and invalid punctuations.
Post with affiliate links or any kind of third party promotions. Such post is regarded as Sponsored/Paid Post.
Want to write for HyperSpotlight?
Writing and Submission Guidelines
When developing your bite size work, think of your piece as an appetizer for the category you are writing on. We do not want the reader to get so full that they can’t remember what they read or don’t have room to read on. Articles should be quick, simple and to the point
- At least 800 words is great for articles, but feel free to write as extensively as you please.
- Please PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your piece for quality or clarity purposes. The integrity of your article will remain intact. Changing missed spelling errors or grammar issues is not meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included. People like to see what we’re talking about, so using at least one photo is encouraged.
- When including quotes, studies, facts, or stats, please include a SOURCE so the reader knows that this is valid information.
Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for the website.
Fill in the form to contact us if you are interested.